Pore Trouble Emulsion Product Description
- A skin lotion which uses the Pore Trouble Technology, suitable for use on adult skin to remove the source of skin pore problems, and protect the skin as part of the step by step care.
- Specially formulated for treating frequently occurring skin problems, it spreads smoothly and easily without leaving any stickiness, and gives a moist and refreshing feeling after it is applied to the skin.
- The Pore Trouble Technology protects the skin by removing and preventing excessive sebum and corneous skin dead cells, resulting in a beautiful and revitalized skin.
- Salicylic acid and triclosan help to prevent. skin problems by removing excessive sebum and corneous skin dead cells, and cleansing the skin pores.
- Contains tea tree oil, licorice extract, raspberry extract, clove extract and parsley extract, which help suppress and relieve skin problems.
- Contains natural lactobacillus extract which helps balance PH values and strengthen immune system of skin pores, thus imporving adult skin problems caused by factors such ad hormone imbalance and air pollution.
Price: 3/5 --- $29.00 @ Evecare
Availability: evecare.com - ebay - g-market
Just like the refiner, the emulsion comes in a glass bottle. Unlike the refiner, most of the emulsion bottle is clear while the cap has that blue-green tinted color. It comes with a hygienic pump which is a big plus for me. (:
The emulsion is colored light green and has the same scent as the refiner. The consistency of the emulsion is a watery cream so you do not need much to cover the entire face; one pump should do. The emulsion is quite moisturizing and at times can feel slightly oily. (Perhaps it would be better in the winter than summer time.) It absorbs well into the skin and leaves my skin soft. (: As for the "removing excess sebum", yeah...I don't really see that. @_@ Once again, I feel that the price is a little steep and I'm not sure if I'll be repurchasing this. Overall, a nice light moisturizer to use for those with troubled skin.